Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trip to MIchigan via South Carolina!


This is the first "installment" of our blog. I m Brad. I m married to a very patient woman named Pat and we have a little black dustmop of a dog named Kiddo. We live in the beautiful state of Washington in a city called Everett,which is a half hour north of Seattle. We are both retired, me from construction, and Pat from the Michigan's Corrections system,aka Corrections officer. We decided to try living somewhere else than Upper Michigan, and landed here in WA.

<----< Pat and Kiddo on Pat's Spyder

We are leaving on a...lemme see.. OR,ID,WY,CO,KS,TN,MS,GA,AL,SC,NC,VA,WV,PE,OH,MI,WI,MN,SD,MT,ID..I count 21 state tour this coming Sunday. I am riding a 98 Honda ST1100 motorcycle and Pat is riding a '08 Can Am Spyder trike. Kiddo will be riding on the back of Pat's trike. We will be visiting friends and relatives along the way. Lots of camping at various campgrounds along the way with the occasional stay at friends and/or relatives. We think it will last around 6 weeks. A long time, but it should be a ride of a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my 21 states, what did we start, yikes. Who put that picture there???? And dont tell my sisters this is a surprise to them,(South Carolina and Ohio), they do not know we are comming!!!

    ReplyDelete